tpa-clan.com
Hello user, you are getting this pop-up, because you are not registered/loged in, please create an account or login to your account,
Do not register for the intension of advertising, unless you are willing to pay for it.
Our admins are willing to give support, admins: Admin (Matthew Armstrong), Kevin Pham (Kevin Pham) and Mind_blown (Cedric Gentier)
tpa-clan.com
Hello user, you are getting this pop-up, because you are not registered/loged in, please create an account or login to your account,
Do not register for the intension of advertising, unless you are willing to pay for it.
Our admins are willing to give support, admins: Admin (Matthew Armstrong), Kevin Pham (Kevin Pham) and Mind_blown (Cedric Gentier)
tpa-clan.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online gaming clan site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
black ops
img our face book group
Similar topics
    facebook group
    advertising
    if you would like to advertise then buy a time share on my site and email me ur details. theproassassins @gmail.com
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of tpa-clan.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of tpa-clan.com on your social bookmarking website
    Statistics
    We have 54 registered users
    The newest registered user is wolf

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 25 subjects

Welcoming our newest members

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    admin
    Admin
    Admin
    admin

Welcoming our newest members Empty
    PostSubject: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 am

I would like to welcome Lauren to our clan, she is a close friend of mine and she is a realy good player, so can everyone make her feel welcome to our clan,

thank you

Matthew out....
    Back to top Go down
    https://tpa-clan.darkbb.com
    Kevin Pham
    Admin
    Admin
    Kevin Pham

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:34 pm

hi rainaxis or lauren how are ya?
    Back to top Go down
    admin
    Admin
    Admin
    admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Im going to start sending out monthly newsletter via email, these news letters will have new info and info about whats happining now

these newsletters will take place after i get the newsletter script installed to the sites main data code

please do not disturb the demon when he is at work,

Matty out...
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Back to top Go down
    Kevin Pham
    Admin
    Admin
    Kevin Pham

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm

ok and at times i might not and will be on but i will be on my msn aim yahoo messgenger on my phone or im
    Back to top Go down
    admin
    Admin
    Admin
    admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:31 am

Kevin, i have installed the script, and im going to show you how to use the Admin panel,

when i get time i shall be online (windows live or on site ), i shall show you using teamviewer 5

My username might change within the next few days or so, im trying to think of a better name than Admin, if you have any idea's then please tell me

The Demon Is At Work
    Back to top Go down
    Kevin Pham
    Admin
    Admin
    Kevin Pham

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:50 pm

ok
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming our newest members   Welcoming our newest members Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming our newest members
    Page 1 of 1