tpa-clan.com
Hello user, you are getting this pop-up, because you are not registered/loged in, please create an account or login to your account,
Do not register for the intension of advertising, unless you are willing to pay for it.
Our admins are willing to give support, admins: Admin (Matthew Armstrong), Kevin Pham (Kevin Pham) and Mind_blown (Cedric Gentier)
tpa-clan.com
Hello user, you are getting this pop-up, because you are not registered/loged in, please create an account or login to your account,
Do not register for the intension of advertising, unless you are willing to pay for it.
Our admins are willing to give support, admins: Admin (Matthew Armstrong), Kevin Pham (Kevin Pham) and Mind_blown (Cedric Gentier)
tpa-clan.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online gaming clan site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
black ops
img our face book group
Similar topics
    facebook group
    advertising
    if you would like to advertise then buy a time share on my site and email me ur details. theproassassins @gmail.com
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of tpa-clan.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of tpa-clan.com on your social bookmarking website
    Statistics
    We have 54 registered users
    The newest registered user is wolf

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 25 subjects

New game website

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    admin
    Admin
    Admin
    admin

New game website Empty
    PostSubject: New game website   New game website EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 pm

guys i am currently making a new game website for our clan and others to play on,
    Kevin Pham, Michael Clawson and I shall be working on the site,

Kevin, please email me to find your username and login + the sites address
    Back to top Go down
    https://tpa-clan.darkbb.com
    Kevin Pham
    Admin
    Admin
    Kevin Pham

New game website Empty
    PostSubject: Re: New game website   New game website EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:21 pm

k
    Back to top Go down

New game website
    Page 1 of 1