tpa-clan.com
Hello user, you are getting this pop-up, because you are not registered/loged in, please create an account or login to your account,
Do not register for the intension of advertising, unless you are willing to pay for it.
Our admins are willing to give support, admins: Admin (Matthew Armstrong), Kevin Pham (Kevin Pham) and Mind_blown (Cedric Gentier)
tpa-clan.com
Hello user, you are getting this pop-up, because you are not registered/loged in, please create an account or login to your account,
Do not register for the intension of advertising, unless you are willing to pay for it.
Our admins are willing to give support, admins: Admin (Matthew Armstrong), Kevin Pham (Kevin Pham) and Mind_blown (Cedric Gentier)
tpa-clan.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online gaming clan site

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
black ops
img our face book group
Similar topics
facebook group
advertising
if you would like to advertise then buy a time share on my site and email me ur details. theproassassins @gmail.com
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of tpa-clan.com on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of tpa-clan.com on your social bookmarking website
Statistics
We have 54 registered users
The newest registered user is wolf

Our users have posted a total of 99 messages in 25 subjects

ok guys its for everyone on this site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

ok guys its for everyone on this site Empty
PostSubject: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 pm

we need to create a more welcoming place and welcome everyone A.S.A.P second we need more people to advertise if u can. good luck guys and have a geat day!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:37 pm

All new members, as soon as they join get a welcoming e-mail sent from my auto-messaging service i had installed on the site when i created it,
Advertising: yes your right we do need more advertising, thats why im going to email the companies of: Xfire, Steam and anyone else you can think of, and ask them if they would like to advertise on our site.
The site shall now have Custom word changing such as< swearing shall be changed watch this is an example
f**k when typed properly will be changed to ³fudge³
see, if you have anyother swear words that you would liek to be change e-mail me a list of them.
thank you for posting

Admin out.
Back to top Go down
https://tpa-clan.darkbb.com
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

PostSubject: ok guys is for everyone on the site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 pm

ok and one more thing, can u like make an auto messaging thing that will send u a notification wen u put in ur phone number and u watch the post or something like facebook wenn they put there email and subscribe via sms
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:22 pm

yea ive been tryen to get m.tpa-clandarkbb.com, but i cant seem to get HTML codes or anything for it, sry,

Back to top Go down
iBSOD
1 with small cock
1 with small cock

PostSubject: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:22 pm

ok ty anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

PostSubject: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 pm

ok ty anyways Smile and how do u make the scroll things wen u made me an admin or something like the effects and u put my name?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

PostSubject: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:13 am

if you are talking about this scroll thing then u type in [ scroll ] "msg" [/scroll]
Note: no spaces in the script, if spaces are included the scrolling script shall not work,
i shall have a look at the sites after i finish fixing the error's on the sites mainframe,
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:18 am

i checked out teh sites you offered me
tbh, im only 13 and most of the instructions on that tell me to change URL's inputs PHP files and change our sites address
tbh = to be honest

admin out
LOL
Back to top Go down
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

PostSubject: k   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:58 pm

ok and can u help me with that using tvr cuz its not workin out that good
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm

i can help you in my free time, wednesday after my homework
Back to top Go down
Kevin Pham
Admin
Admin
Kevin Pham

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok guys its for everyone on this site   ok guys its for everyone on this site Empty

Back to top Go down

ok guys its for everyone on this site
Page 1 of 1